“Yes” Probably this might be your answer. When you are getting calls from employers or recruitment organizations, when they assure that your profile is the suitable one and got shortlisted to a particular position, then where is the issue? Why most of you don’t reach to the interview process or won’t even hear from them back with any kind of update?
Have you ever thought, why it happened several times?
If many are qualified and employable, why organizations are not hiring? If employable and qualified, why there are many people jobless or might be serving in different fields other than the chosen ones?
- Before sending a profile, have you checked the JD ?
- Before sending the profile, have you spoke to the contact person and have you tried to understand the details of the position?
- Do you know who is going to take the interview?
- Have you tried to know what are the details of the company/ organizations to which you are applying for?
- Have you checked with the recruiter on which basis the selection process will go on? And what are the selection criteria?
- Have you checked how your future career path would be if you join that position?
- What is that, that you are going to learn or achieve in this position?
- Do you have a vision of your future? What will you be after 5 years from now if you join the position?
Wish to discuss and know more on these aspects? Get connected with us.
NRich HCM Solutions is a HR Practices and Services Consulting organization, founded by the alumni of IIMs and Top B-Schools of India, working towards achieving its vision of increasing the Value Proposition of Human Resources thereby enhancing the competitive advantage to all its customers across the world.